- Polling Locations
- Precinct Map
- Street Index
- Online Voter Registration/Change of Address
- Voter Registration Application (Downloadable)
- Online Absentee Ballot Application
- Absentee Ballot Application (Downloadable)
- Online Election Inspector Application
- Election Inspector Application (Downloadable)
August 2, 2022- State Primary Election
November 8, 2022- State General Election
You can view your sample ballot and much more by visiting the Michigan Voter Information Center, click here to be taken to their site.
Due to the various ballot styles, we will not be posting a traditional sample ballot on the website. We have provided a list of races, candidates and proposals that will be vote on in the City of Taylor. Please note that both districts for State Senator and State Representative appear on the list. The precincts that each district represents are listed under that races heading. To view that list, click here.
You can view your individual sample ballot by following the link above, or by calling our office directly (734) 287-6550 Option 6.
A message from the Clerk’s Office
The Michigan Voter Information Center is an online resource that allows you to perform many election related tasks online, including:
- Registering to vote
- Updating your voter registration address
- Requesting an absentee ballot
- Signing up for the permanent absentee application list
- Viewing a sample ballot for the upcoming election
- Checking your polling location
All registered voters are allowed to vote by absentee, without a reason. Voting absentee is a convenient way to vote, and can be done from the comfort of your home. Sign up to receive an absentee application for every election cycle, return the application to the Clerk’s office, receive your ballot, return your ballot by 8 P.M. on election day! Submit a request online to be placed on this list or call our office.
If you have a group interested in registering to vote and would like the Clerk to attend an event to assist with registration, please contact the City Clerk’s Office at 734-287-6550 option 6.
Feel free to email the Clerk’s Office with any questions you may have.
Remember, every vote counts, so please exercise your right to do so!