The Customer Service Center is Happy to Assist
The Customer Service Center handles inquiries for every department in the City of Taylor except Taylor Police, Taylor Fire and the Taylor Community Library.
We are located on the first floor of the Municipal Building 23555 Goddard Road at Pine St., just off of the main atrium on the first floor. Our hours are 9 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. Mondays through Fridays.
The center can be reached by calling (734) 287-6550 or visiting in person. The staff assists hundreds of customers daily.
Agents answering calls do their very best to accommodate each customer with in a timely fashion. Some calls require more detail than other calls, so please be patient during certain times of the year.
Know Before You Go
City hall cashier does not accept debit/credit cards. You can use our pay-on-line service or by calling 1-888-272-9829 or take advantage of the payment drop box located just outside City Hall on Pine Street. If you are using the official payment site for water bills have your account number and jurisdiction code 3212 If paying property taxes use jurisdiction code 3211.
- Animal Shelter Monday-Friday 9-4 Sat. 9-11 Accepts Credit Cards
- City Hall Monday- Friday 9-5 Does NOT accept Credit Cards Cash-Check-Money Orders Only @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Police & Fire
Emergency Call 911
- Taylor Compost Facility Monday-Saturday 8-2:45 Accepts Credit Cards @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- I am putting up a fence and need to know where my property lines are. Can you help me?
- How can I get general property data such as: year built, living area and number of rooms?
- How can I get general assessing information such as: taxpayer of record, parcel number, assessed value, taxable value and legal description?
Thu Nov. 26 - Sat Nov. 28
Fri Dec. 25 - Sat Dec. 26
Fri Jan. 1 - Sat Jan. 2
Emergency Alert Center
Here you can stay up to date with current emergency alerts such as Snow Emergencies, Water issues and Trash Collections in your area. We will keep you informed of important information to avoid calling into City Hall.
Tiarra- Customer Service
Kathy- Customer Service
Suann- Customer Service
This Thanksgiving, hundreds of thousands of families will be missing a loved one due to COVID-19. Now doctors are pleading for Americans to stay home to avoid a similar fate next year. That and more in the Wayne County Report for November 25, 2020. Read on...
The Taylor Winterfest’s “Blizzard of Oz” continues during Thanksgiving weekend. This week’s theme is “Grinchmas” and the holiday stroll in Heritage Park will be open on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday (it will be closed on Thanksgiving Day). Read on...
The Michigan Department of Labor and Economic Opportunity is providing federal CARES Act funds to help qualifying small businesses expand capacity by adding weatherized, temporary outdoor facilities. Three million dollars in grant funding is available. Read on...